Skip to main content

Travel Jewelry Organizer by Caperci

Have you ever gone to pull your necklaces out of your bag and they were all in one huge tangle?
 

Yeah, me too this was me last weekend, we went on a trip to Florida and I wanted to accessorize while I was there which turned into a fun game of untangle the necklace for the next 30 minutes. This lead me to searching all over Amazon for a new jewelry organizer for the next trip.

I came across this one from Caperci and I have to say I was blown away by the quality of this organizer.
This jewelry organizer features 
  • Strong carry handle, and two-way zippers, you never need to worry about things falling out.
  • Necklace buckled strap-5 snaps with 3 large elasticated pouches and double-deck open pouches below for holding necklaces.
  • Rings Buckled Bands & Earrings Pane - Open to find a section for 2 buckled bands of organizing rings on one side and 36 holes for organizing earrings or brooches on the other.
  • 1 Center Zippered Pocket - extra place for keeping your bracelets, wahtches or other small items
  • 1 Side Zippered Pocket - 1 roomy pocket for storing valuables.


I can't wait to purchase more for my friends. It comes in beige, black or pink. Pictured is the beige colored organizer. The inside is a soft pink which as you all know I love. The best part is it's only $22.99. Check yours out today on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RB1M4R9?th=1&psc=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Super Hero Theme Pinata

                                                          Super Hero Pinata For my DIY post of the week I thought I would take on a Pinata it can't be that hard I thought. After scouring the web I finally decided I needed to make my own I wanted to incorporate the theme but also have it be my own so I thought why not an A for my name? This was my third ever pinata I made one in Middle school out of newspaper and a balloon man that was a mess and one simple box pinata. This pinata is for my Super birthday party I am having this weekend. Who says adults can't have a little fun to right?  It is double sided so I thought I would make one side Wonder Woman since that is my costume and Super man for the other since they are made for each other obviously.  For this project you will need A moving box A pencil  Ruler...

Royal Craft Wood Adjustable Drawer Organizer

 Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Organizer by Royal Craft Wood.   Luckily my days of flimsy blue plastic drawer organizers are gone thanks to Royal Craft Wood, you can find an array of beautiful kitchen organizers including this one made from Bamboo. Here is my before and after of my silverware drawer upgrade, doesn't the new organizer look 1000 time better? Even my teenage son commented on it and he never notices anything  My favorite feature of this organizer was that it fits to adjust your drawers, it can fit anywhere from 13.75" to 20" in width. This is something I have never seen before in any past silverware drawers, but I must admit this is the first time I have actually spent a good amount of money on one, usually I grab whatever is the cheapest from Target. This time since we are in the middle of remodeling our house I splurged a little bit. I am so glad that I did, because we can use this in any of the new drawers without an issue. ...

Luxon LED Edison Dimmable light bulbs

While remodeling the house we had been searching for items I never knew we needed before, like Edison style light bulbs. We found these beauties on Amazon 6 for $20.95 with free shipping, take my money. That's a steal, these were 9.99 each at the local hardware store!   I'll add the link at the bottom of this post.  Once we finally get our pendant lights up they're going to be gorgeous, I say finally but we just moved in three weeks ago.. 🤣 alas for now you'll have to do with a photo of them in this 60s lamp that sadly we're removing, isn't it very charming though?  Some features about these light bulbs are: 360 degree Emitting The traditional LED bulb has only 180 degree illumination area, some areas will not be illuminated, and the LED Edison filament bulb, 360 degree stereo illumination, no dark area. Filled with inert gas Firstly, draw out the air and then filled with inert gas, so that the bulb is in a "low pressure"...