Skip to main content

Homekoko Computer Desk

We just finally purchased our first home, now we are in full renovation mode. Since I have switched over to a remote office job, I am working on setting up my desk area to get back to work. Right now I am in this temporary space in our closet, which is okay for now.  Since we were needing a new desk this had me searching all over for the perfect work desk, of course the first place I checked was my favorite site, Amazon! I ended up selecting this desk by Homekoko, with the dimensions it seemed like it would fit perfectly for my little space that I carved out for my home office, it is sleek and sturdy enough for our needs.





This desk is 47.2" Wide and 27.6" tall which happens to be just the right size for the little area I am able to carve out.


I can't wait to get this up to decorate these little shelves underneath with knick knacks. My husband isn't too big on those so I have to find my space for them anywhere I can. He is laying the floors this weekend so he kicked us out, I think once we get back on Sunday I will finish putting this up. I will come back and update with some photos of the set-up process as well as the final product.









Here are a few more details about this desk from Amazon Retail price $109.99 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MFNNSMN
  • [Safe Stable Design] - 2 cm wide metal legs and adjustable leg pads, made the desks keep stable even on the uneven floor.
  • [Spacious Storage Room] - This computer desk with bookshelf will fit perfectly in your home office. For added convenience, this desk features an open shelf as a bookshelf to hold your textbooks and other essentials, which leaves plenty of surface space for your computer etc, and plenty of leg room for tall people.
  • [Health & High-Quality Material] - 1.5cm thick panel material E1 solid wood with high resistance on scratch & friction without any industrial glue, and 0 formaldehyde release.
  • [Easy To Assemble] - This office computer desk comes with detailed and illustrated instructions and numbered parts; all fittings and tools required for assembly are included for a worry-free assembly.
  • Size:47.2"(L) x 23.26"(W) x 27.6"(H) ( 120 x 60 x 70 cm) / 35.5 lbs weight makes it perfect fit for your laptop or desktop PC and all of your office accessories.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Super Hero Theme Pinata

                                                          Super Hero Pinata For my DIY post of the week I thought I would take on a Pinata it can't be that hard I thought. After scouring the web I finally decided I needed to make my own I wanted to incorporate the theme but also have it be my own so I thought why not an A for my name? This was my third ever pinata I made one in Middle school out of newspaper and a balloon man that was a mess and one simple box pinata. This pinata is for my Super birthday party I am having this weekend. Who says adults can't have a little fun to right?  It is double sided so I thought I would make one side Wonder Woman since that is my costume and Super man for the other since they are made for each other obviously.  For this project you will need A moving box A pencil  Ruler...

Royal Craft Wood Adjustable Drawer Organizer

 Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Organizer by Royal Craft Wood.   Luckily my days of flimsy blue plastic drawer organizers are gone thanks to Royal Craft Wood, you can find an array of beautiful kitchen organizers including this one made from Bamboo. Here is my before and after of my silverware drawer upgrade, doesn't the new organizer look 1000 time better? Even my teenage son commented on it and he never notices anything  My favorite feature of this organizer was that it fits to adjust your drawers, it can fit anywhere from 13.75" to 20" in width. This is something I have never seen before in any past silverware drawers, but I must admit this is the first time I have actually spent a good amount of money on one, usually I grab whatever is the cheapest from Target. This time since we are in the middle of remodeling our house I splurged a little bit. I am so glad that I did, because we can use this in any of the new drawers without an issue. ...

Luxon LED Edison Dimmable light bulbs

While remodeling the house we had been searching for items I never knew we needed before, like Edison style light bulbs. We found these beauties on Amazon 6 for $20.95 with free shipping, take my money. That's a steal, these were 9.99 each at the local hardware store!   I'll add the link at the bottom of this post.  Once we finally get our pendant lights up they're going to be gorgeous, I say finally but we just moved in three weeks ago.. 🤣 alas for now you'll have to do with a photo of them in this 60s lamp that sadly we're removing, isn't it very charming though?  Some features about these light bulbs are: 360 degree Emitting The traditional LED bulb has only 180 degree illumination area, some areas will not be illuminated, and the LED Edison filament bulb, 360 degree stereo illumination, no dark area. Filled with inert gas Firstly, draw out the air and then filled with inert gas, so that the bulb is in a "low pressure"...