Skip to main content

Super Hero Sign

Free Super Hero Printable


 I was making up a few crafts for my super hero themed birthday this month and I just had to share them with you all. After trying to plan this party I realize there are not enough Super Hero decorations for girls so I had to change this!

I found this sign on Pinterest and knew that I had to tweak it to fit my needs, I figured why not share it with you all for free since you take the time out to read my blog.

I just made this on MS Word using different fonts I will place the font names after the break if you are curious. I printed it and bought the frame from the Dollar tree it was super simple and makes a great touch.

I got my idea from this sign I saw on Pinterest from Karas Party Ideas BLOG


The link to my sign is below, feel free to change it to any font or colors that you would like.

The free printable can be found HERE  

The three fonts used for this printable are, they should be available with your MS Word software:

Batang
Script MT Bold
Garamond




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Super Hero Theme Pinata

                                                          Super Hero Pinata For my DIY post of the week I thought I would take on a Pinata it can't be that hard I thought. After scouring the web I finally decided I needed to make my own I wanted to incorporate the theme but also have it be my own so I thought why not an A for my name? This was my third ever pinata I made one in Middle school out of newspaper and a balloon man that was a mess and one simple box pinata. This pinata is for my Super birthday party I am having this weekend. Who says adults can't have a little fun to right?  It is double sided so I thought I would make one side Wonder Woman since that is my costume and Super man for the other since they are made for each other obviously.  For this project you will need A moving box A pencil  Ruler...

Royal Craft Wood Adjustable Drawer Organizer

 Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Organizer by Royal Craft Wood.   Luckily my days of flimsy blue plastic drawer organizers are gone thanks to Royal Craft Wood, you can find an array of beautiful kitchen organizers including this one made from Bamboo. Here is my before and after of my silverware drawer upgrade, doesn't the new organizer look 1000 time better? Even my teenage son commented on it and he never notices anything  My favorite feature of this organizer was that it fits to adjust your drawers, it can fit anywhere from 13.75" to 20" in width. This is something I have never seen before in any past silverware drawers, but I must admit this is the first time I have actually spent a good amount of money on one, usually I grab whatever is the cheapest from Target. This time since we are in the middle of remodeling our house I splurged a little bit. I am so glad that I did, because we can use this in any of the new drawers without an issue. ...

Luxon LED Edison Dimmable light bulbs

While remodeling the house we had been searching for items I never knew we needed before, like Edison style light bulbs. We found these beauties on Amazon 6 for $20.95 with free shipping, take my money. That's a steal, these were 9.99 each at the local hardware store!   I'll add the link at the bottom of this post.  Once we finally get our pendant lights up they're going to be gorgeous, I say finally but we just moved in three weeks ago.. 🤣 alas for now you'll have to do with a photo of them in this 60s lamp that sadly we're removing, isn't it very charming though?  Some features about these light bulbs are: 360 degree Emitting The traditional LED bulb has only 180 degree illumination area, some areas will not be illuminated, and the LED Edison filament bulb, 360 degree stereo illumination, no dark area. Filled with inert gas Firstly, draw out the air and then filled with inert gas, so that the bulb is in a "low pressure"...