Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tasty Kake Kandy Bar~Smores

TastyKake Kandy Bars!! S'mores

I received my Spring Fever Vox Box in the mail from Influenster!! I am going to tell you all about all of the lovely products I have been able to try.. 

                                        (My Spring Fever Vox Box)

Today I am reviewing the Tasty Kake Kandy Bar S'more bar which is a deliciously sweet little treat! I was lucky enough to receive the Tasty Kake Kandy Bar in the S'Mores flavor 
 As soon as I opened up my influenster box I was too excited to eat this to wait.
                                              (Right Before digging in!)

  I am so glad I received this I had yet to try it before and  It is so delicious.  The cake is graham cracker flavored, with a creamy marshmallow layer in the center, completely covered in Hershey's cocoa flavored chocolate, and then sprinkled with graham crackers on top. 
                                                (Picture of whats under that Chocolate)





 If you are a S'Mores lover (which I am!) this is the treat for you!!!  I am completely in LOVE.




  I will have to find where these are sold in my area!  I  guess I will just have to try the Peanut Butter Reese's Cake and the York Peppermint Patty Cake now as well!


To find out more product information check out the website here :

***FYI I Received these products for free from Influenster in return for my reviews so please take this as a disclaimer!!