Skip to main content

Car Key case by QBUC

If you're like me, you lock you keys in your car at the worst moments. 


Luckily I was given this car key case by QBUC to test out which has been saving me from those expensive locksmith fees!
The top layer is made of a high quality cow skin. It fits most sized key fobs, and house keys, it's dimensions are
3.6 inches by 2.2 inches.


I keep my spare key in it so if I ever have one of those chaotic days I don't have any more of those problems at least, it has a clip which is also removable that is included so I can clip it to the inside of my purse. My husband is always keeping his key in the car so that he doesn't lose it so I'm going to have to purchase him one soon as well! At this time I have 99 problems but locking my keys in my car is not one! 🔑


Now if anyone could come over and teach me how to deal with these teenager issues that would be really great, do they sell a product for that on Amazon? I'll keep waiting for it.




If you think this holder is cute too, it can be purchased on Amazon here 🔑



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Super Hero Theme Pinata

                                                          Super Hero Pinata For my DIY post of the week I thought I would take on a Pinata it can't be that hard I thought. After scouring the web I finally decided I needed to make my own I wanted to incorporate the theme but also have it be my own so I thought why not an A for my name? This was my third ever pinata I made one in Middle school out of newspaper and a balloon man that was a mess and one simple box pinata. This pinata is for my Super birthday party I am having this weekend. Who says adults can't have a little fun to right?  It is double sided so I thought I would make one side Wonder Woman since that is my costume and Super man for the other since they are made for each other obviously.  For this project you will need A moving box A pencil  Ruler...

Royal Craft Wood Adjustable Drawer Organizer

 Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Organizer by Royal Craft Wood.   Luckily my days of flimsy blue plastic drawer organizers are gone thanks to Royal Craft Wood, you can find an array of beautiful kitchen organizers including this one made from Bamboo. Here is my before and after of my silverware drawer upgrade, doesn't the new organizer look 1000 time better? Even my teenage son commented on it and he never notices anything  My favorite feature of this organizer was that it fits to adjust your drawers, it can fit anywhere from 13.75" to 20" in width. This is something I have never seen before in any past silverware drawers, but I must admit this is the first time I have actually spent a good amount of money on one, usually I grab whatever is the cheapest from Target. This time since we are in the middle of remodeling our house I splurged a little bit. I am so glad that I did, because we can use this in any of the new drawers without an issue. ...

Luxon LED Edison Dimmable light bulbs

While remodeling the house we had been searching for items I never knew we needed before, like Edison style light bulbs. We found these beauties on Amazon 6 for $20.95 with free shipping, take my money. That's a steal, these were 9.99 each at the local hardware store!   I'll add the link at the bottom of this post.  Once we finally get our pendant lights up they're going to be gorgeous, I say finally but we just moved in three weeks ago.. 🤣 alas for now you'll have to do with a photo of them in this 60s lamp that sadly we're removing, isn't it very charming though?  Some features about these light bulbs are: 360 degree Emitting The traditional LED bulb has only 180 degree illumination area, some areas will not be illuminated, and the LED Edison filament bulb, 360 degree stereo illumination, no dark area. Filled with inert gas Firstly, draw out the air and then filled with inert gas, so that the bulb is in a "low pressure"...